Yeah, I know, I'm vacant. More like trying to annihilate each week. Has been abso-freakin-lotely crazy with traveling for work. Starting 2 weeks ago in Orlando, Chicago last week, in Alabama now, heading to VA tomorrow and Friday, head out again Sunday until Wed and off again the following Wednesday. I'm trying to take in stride, but it really kills the brain after a while and for a red head the patience level is already low, doesn't make me a ray of sunshine. I am still very good with my customers, even if my brain is shooting unicorn horns in my eyes when I smile, but to the masses, good luck to you, I'm on a war path! I did get to do some bird watching today and I finally got to take a picture, that better have come out (!) of my favorite bird, a Belted Kingfisher. Those jerks are so skiddish if you get anywhere close to them they yell at you and fly off. I chased this bird for like 30 minutes. I have seen them before, but this was the longest I've spent with them and again, hope my pic comes out.
Going to have to do a lot of research this weekend about the local elections. I am super liberal, however our state has the current mayor of my town running for Governor who is a Republican and right now I think my town needs more representation with the state. We always get tossed aside for the former empire where the state house is located, but our town is booming and needs more state funds. I just need to see what I'm voting for if I do end up giving him my vote. A lot of other local judiciary nominations... Just a lot to do.
I bought some cool Halloween stuff at the dollar store the other day, some bones, freaky skeleton hands, spiderwebs. Hoping to mulch up the front of our house a little bit and then make my graveyard. During one of our walks, my husband and I were joking about putting some gravestones in the front yard with titles like "Wachovia" "Your Tax Dollars" "The US Dollar" etc., etc. Feel free to steal the idea. Nothing like bumming kids out on Halloween, however nothing is worse than Mary Janes. I have no idea why anyone would give those out, even 15 years ago, blech! I think I'm going to go as myself in 1993. I still have my Lollapalooza 2 and 3 shirts, find a flannel, wear some jeans and dye part of my hair green. Should be pretty easy. I'll have to draw the Pearl Jam stickman on my leg though :) Was definitely tempted to go as Spongebob. Have been watching him since that show aired and husband and I still watch it, great adult humor and he makes me calm down a bit (like my buddy, Curious George).
Well, I need to get in the shower. Luckily tomorrow AM is a little chill so I can wake up a few minutes later than usually, only have about a 5 minute ride to the office, so should be able to sleep in and still get there regular time. Flight tomorrow is ass, don't get into the airport until 10pm, luckily my flight the following day isn't until 11am sometime. Yay! Until next time...
Going to have to do a lot of research this weekend about the local elections. I am super liberal, however our state has the current mayor of my town running for Governor who is a Republican and right now I think my town needs more representation with the state. We always get tossed aside for the former empire where the state house is located, but our town is booming and needs more state funds. I just need to see what I'm voting for if I do end up giving him my vote. A lot of other local judiciary nominations... Just a lot to do.
I bought some cool Halloween stuff at the dollar store the other day, some bones, freaky skeleton hands, spiderwebs. Hoping to mulch up the front of our house a little bit and then make my graveyard. During one of our walks, my husband and I were joking about putting some gravestones in the front yard with titles like "Wachovia" "Your Tax Dollars" "The US Dollar" etc., etc. Feel free to steal the idea. Nothing like bumming kids out on Halloween, however nothing is worse than Mary Janes. I have no idea why anyone would give those out, even 15 years ago, blech! I think I'm going to go as myself in 1993. I still have my Lollapalooza 2 and 3 shirts, find a flannel, wear some jeans and dye part of my hair green. Should be pretty easy. I'll have to draw the Pearl Jam stickman on my leg though :) Was definitely tempted to go as Spongebob. Have been watching him since that show aired and husband and I still watch it, great adult humor and he makes me calm down a bit (like my buddy, Curious George).
Well, I need to get in the shower. Luckily tomorrow AM is a little chill so I can wake up a few minutes later than usually, only have about a 5 minute ride to the office, so should be able to sleep in and still get there regular time. Flight tomorrow is ass, don't get into the airport until 10pm, luckily my flight the following day isn't until 11am sometime. Yay! Until next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home