RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was driving a long while today and heard Baby Got Back in the car. Gotta love Sir Mix-a-Lot for liking the ladies with a little meat on their bones. Makes you feel not so awful about having some junk in the trunk.

I know I promised to write about Palin, just haven't found a lot of time. Been traveling like a crazy person for work, this week again, hopefully will have a few weeks on home turf for a little while so I can get back to it. I also noticed another person from my company found this page after I purposefully moved my last page for that reason. I ask you, please stop reading it. I don't know how you found this, but I have a right to separate my work self from my personal self. I hate that someone I either work with or for has taken the time to seek me out to hear my personal opinions, and yes, they are personal opinions, not work opinions. I have never ever listed what company I work for or talked too in depth about the daily life of my job because it's just a small part of who I am. So, I beg you, if you are the person who looked me up to find this page, please stop reading it, I have the right to some privacy and really have gone out of my way not to be found.

That being said, need to hit the hay. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home