I never really thought I was a nerd when I was younger, and maybe it is now that I'm older that I recognize my nerdliness. I am over the freakin' moon about being able to go back to Epcot tomorrow. Have a work meeting and this time it is at a Disney Resort (usually I have to head way north of Orlando since our office is there), and will get to make a pilgrimage to Epcot. My husband and I went there when we didn't have a lot of money, it was fun, but when you have money to play around with, is much better. I went on my own a few years ago, unfortunately I made the horrible mistake of deciding to go on Mission Space (where a few people have died) and felt like my stomach was in my throat the rest of the day (and that ride was one of the first things I did). I love going to all the different countries, Japan, Mexico, Canada, France, etc. and tasting different food served by people of that country (you kind of wonder how Disney nails that one so well by hiring those from those countries to make it super authentic). Maybe because I don't have the bucks to travel overseas but want to badly, that being about to hit many countries in the span of three hours is kind of cool. I'm not stupid enough to think I'm not getting the polished and shiny country experience, but never-the-less is a good time.
Well, need to finish reading this totally trash fan-fic of a continuation of Pride and Prejudice. Is actually a really good read, not typically what I would gravitate to, but I guess my brain is kind of tired about reading about people with tragic mental disorders. Night.
Well, need to finish reading this totally trash fan-fic of a continuation of Pride and Prejudice. Is actually a really good read, not typically what I would gravitate to, but I guess my brain is kind of tired about reading about people with tragic mental disorders. Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home