Woo-hoo another tornado watch. We've been getting those a lot lately. The best is when the poor weather guy has to apologize to the redneck yokels for not showing Nascar because severe weather is moving in and could bring tornadoes. I think the last time the apology was during some Dancing with Lobsters show or some nonsense. They seemed to be getting an awful lot of calls from angry viewers who couldn't see their B list celebrity favorite dance with their lobster mate. Sorry, would rather not be killed by a tornado than see a lobster do the cha-cha. Maybe that is just me.
I'm really glad Randi Rhodes is back on Air America. I guess the story was she was doing stand-up at this event sponsored by an Air America channel and she referred to Hillary as a runt with a c. She got suspended and then it sounded like hot pissed and quit. The last few weeks they've had some replacements, Belzer was my favorite. Is funny, is a real Patriot and was patient with the yahoos on the phone but still got his point across without screaming at them. Joy Behar was boring, Roseanne was just annoying (although I loved watching her sitcom many years ago). So, turned it on at 3pm and was glad she was back. I learned today that Chelsea Clinton is a Hedgefund Manager. Holy moly, her mama could sure make her rich. These are some of the richest mofo's going. I thought she was studying to be some International player, make things better for the world, not get rich off placing bets.
They've been talking about running mates and I really hope that if Obama wins he doesn't allow Hillary as his number 2. I really think he needs someone like a Richardson or Edwards to rally some of the voters who may not have 100% confidence in him. Richardson would help garnish support with the Hispanic vote and I think Edwards would help rally union members and blue collar workers. Picking Clinton as #2 would pretty much help him with old white chicks. I know they state that more educated older people chose Clinton, however I'm just sick of her family being in that big white house and not real happy that she refuses to accept responsibility for voting to go into Iraq. I'm screwed regardless, since in November I'll be casting a vote for the lesser or two evils again. Is just frustrating that our choices are so few. Either vote for a complete war monger or vote for someone who shares a few of your beliefs and won't elect justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. Stupid ass political system. Well, need to get in the shower before The Office starts, oh what will Michael Scott do tonight?
I'm really glad Randi Rhodes is back on Air America. I guess the story was she was doing stand-up at this event sponsored by an Air America channel and she referred to Hillary as a runt with a c. She got suspended and then it sounded like hot pissed and quit. The last few weeks they've had some replacements, Belzer was my favorite. Is funny, is a real Patriot and was patient with the yahoos on the phone but still got his point across without screaming at them. Joy Behar was boring, Roseanne was just annoying (although I loved watching her sitcom many years ago). So, turned it on at 3pm and was glad she was back. I learned today that Chelsea Clinton is a Hedgefund Manager. Holy moly, her mama could sure make her rich. These are some of the richest mofo's going. I thought she was studying to be some International player, make things better for the world, not get rich off placing bets.
They've been talking about running mates and I really hope that if Obama wins he doesn't allow Hillary as his number 2. I really think he needs someone like a Richardson or Edwards to rally some of the voters who may not have 100% confidence in him. Richardson would help garnish support with the Hispanic vote and I think Edwards would help rally union members and blue collar workers. Picking Clinton as #2 would pretty much help him with old white chicks. I know they state that more educated older people chose Clinton, however I'm just sick of her family being in that big white house and not real happy that she refuses to accept responsibility for voting to go into Iraq. I'm screwed regardless, since in November I'll be casting a vote for the lesser or two evils again. Is just frustrating that our choices are so few. Either vote for a complete war monger or vote for someone who shares a few of your beliefs and won't elect justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. Stupid ass political system. Well, need to get in the shower before The Office starts, oh what will Michael Scott do tonight?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home