RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" Sometimes I do, and quite heavy. Today is one of those days where I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is going on under my nose that I'm not smart enough to figure out. I'm kind of tired of being in a situation where I'm always in doubt, walking on eggshells and paranoid. Ignoring this situation is what I've done for months and as they say, ignorance is bliss. But sometimes a little bit of that ignorance washes off and I feel raw and emotional and tired and angry. And today I'm feeling all of that and more. Sometimes I wish my life could be a bit more normal. And I guess it is my fault for continually tolerating the abnormal. Never in my wildest imagination would I have ever though I could be as tolerant of someone who does so many things that bother and upset me. And for someone who doesn't seem to appreciate it. Gotta' love the co-dependent brain.

On to Florida tomorrow, hoping the warm weather and some distance helps my sanity a bit. Will be going to one of my favorite birding spots and hanging with some crippled White Pelicans. Think running about 4 miles on a treadmill might help too, hope the hotel has a fitness center. Have a good week and talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home