RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I can't type too much because I'm having some serious joint problems in my left hand. I thought it was carpal tunnel and put my wrist dealie on for a few days, but now my index finger is swollen and shit. Too bad there is no way I can't use a computer for my job. I guess it is a good thing I get to escape the office next week and head to Mobile! Can't wait to get back to Pensacola, what a beautiful place.

This week has been crazy movie week. First the two viewings of HP on Sunday, then my husband and I watched the 1st Bourne movie Tuesday night since I took off yesterday. I saw a preview for the newest one at the HP previews, and I thought it would be something I could watch. I'm not big on really violent movies, but this one seemed like more action than violence. Was goddamn good! Matt Damon is great in the role, nice eye candy for the ladies and action heroey for the men. I can't wait to watch the 2nd and 3rd ones. Yesterday we saw the Transformers. There was only one other person in the theatre who sat all the way up front (we always sit in the back row, is a thing). That movie was freakin' awesome! I still remember the lyrics to the show from when I was a kid, but I wasn't never like huge into it. The whole movie was just really exciting. You actually cared what happened to alien robots! I'm serious. They made them emote and you had to root for the Autobots! The acting was good, wasn't overly cheesy and yes it was a bit long, but it only maybe dragged for like 10 minutes. The plot was good (yes, I know, not very believable, but good). I'm glad it was live action and not some goofy ass cartoon nonsense. I know they must have used a lot of CGI, but it didn't look it. Great effects. I hope they make another one.

Think we are watching Hot Fuzz this weekend and hopefully another Bourne movie. Alright, my freakin' hand is about to die. Have a good night and safe stay on those bridges, jesus fn' christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home