RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I know, I know, its been a while. Been traveling a lot with work and then just get into my little at home rut, dinner, King of the Hill, nap with husband, Jeopardy, workout, computer, shower, bed. Yes, I know, I have the most exciting life you've ever seen. Cannot wait to get back to DC this coming week. Get to see my new nephew, see some good friends and family, eat some great vegetarian food and attend what should be a killer conference. I haven't been to a professional conference for at least three years, so very excited. Just slightly dreading the whole daylight savings deal as I fly out on Sunday and they have to get up butt early Monday and Tuesday to catch the metro to the Capital. Should be worth it though.

Some interesting stories in the news in the past few weeks:

Man burns genitals in Jackass stunt- well, you know what they say, survival of the fittest. Hopefully he won't be able to produce children. Reminds me of Idiocracy.

Gingrich Had Affair During Clinton Probe- such family values.

Teenagers and Pot Smoking Toddlers- pass the dutchie and the Pampers. What freakin' morons!

Missing words on new coins- is there an Atheist at the Mint? Gotta get me one of these.

John Popper's cache- did someone give him the Roundaround. Zinga'!

That's what I've got for tonight. Pretty lame for a come-back, I know. Maybe more later. Adios.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home