RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sorry about the delay. The last two weeks have been shopping frenzy time. Finally finished up with my husband's final present today. Looked all over the place for this one thing. I didn't like any of the models I saw, settled on this crappy version that will probably break in two months, but is more manly than the other models I saw. And it didn't cost much so can rebuy it if I have to. Big present this year was a mid-sized weight bench with lat bar and weight set. We can both use it and it something I could actually feel good about buying. A lot of this other crap is novelty stuff, not really necessary. This is something we can both use to improve our bodies and minds. I know, that sounds like a milk ad, but I used to weight train and is great for getting your frustration out and getting your mind off bullshit, like a job that you don't feel appreciated for or compensation enough for. That is another subject for another day.

If you look at the posts below, I finally got some pictures up. Been seeing great bird action thanks to this suet feeder we bought. That shit is absolutely disgusting, they say it is made out of kidney fat of slaughtered animals, but hey, at least they are using all the parts and the birds seem to like it. The downy woodpeckers are frequent guests but we also have these hooligan starlings that I don't like much who scare all the good birds away. We actually bought two of them, however on Monday morning one of the feeders totally disappeared. My husband saw a hawk in that specific tree we hadn't seen before, totally stole my feeder. I want my $3 hawk! Would have been a hell of a sight to see a hawk flying off with a green metal cage with a cake inside it. Crazy!

Taking some days of work to just decompress and think about things. Still debating if we are going to go anywhere. Would like to check out some wildlife places during solstice, but it is supposed to rain. Lame! Still will make sure to get outside and appreciate Mother Nature tomorrow. Well, take care and whatever you may or may not celebrate, be good to each other and the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home