RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Greetings from Bourne, TX. I'm here for a business meeting and man, this resort is so not a resort. It's like a motel with a golf course. At least I've seen some good wildlife, two black-bellied whistling ducks, a bunch of deer and a bat. Very cool. Wish I could see an armadillo though. Tomorrow I'm going to a Nature Center around here, hoping I can see more good stuff.

Well, tomorrow is D-Day. I hope you all go out there and vote. Do some research and vote for change. It'll be interesting to see how everything pans out. The Allen race should be close, same with the race in TN and CT and I'm sure many others. I just hope that if the Dems do get elected, they actually do things to help us out of the mess we are in. A lot of them say Impeachment is not on the table. I think they are still trying so hard to be light Democrats. Not want to offend any moderate Republicans or Independents who might send a vote their way. There was one woman that my husband and I voted for who they called a nutjob because of the comments she made about Voldemort and the war. All things I have said on my page. But because she is outspoken she is labeled a nutjob. I think that is really sad.

We voted early, and was pretty impressive to see the turnout. Even the guy at the place told us it was unprecidented. However the idiot lady we have in our district, Sue Myrick, is going to win again, even though she is a witch and in line with the nonsense in the White House. The district we are in spreads from a pretty redneck area to a very rich area. We voted against her, knowing Glass won't win, since he is super-anti-war, but maybe it'll send a message to her if enough people vote for him. But I doubt it since she is party line all the way. Who knows?

Well, have a good night and don't forget to vote. It is your right as an American citizen. Be grateful that you have that right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home