This weekend has been pretty interesting and this post is more of a bitch than anything serious. We rented a car last night to use for our trip to Charleston, since my Sentra is not reliable enough to drive more than an hour. Ended up with a Dodge Charger, as they didn't have anything else available. I should have asked for lower end instead of taking the free upgrade because the monster is huge. Is going to guzzle gas and is not going to be great for trying to navigate in an unfamiliar city. Yeah, waah waah, not a big deal.
Anywho, because we had the car today, dropped my car off at this repair shop who performed an alignment and inspection a month ago. Car is leaning to the left and making tons of noise. They pull it in the shop at 6:20pm (they close at 7pm) and call me soon after telling me there is a nail in the tire (which is why it is pulling to the left) but they can't remove it because it is in the "shoulder." Fantastic! Since they didn't look at it for 6 hours, nothing was open to get the tire replaced. They also could not hear any noise. I guess they are deaf as I hear it everytime I drive the hunk of crap around. Right before they called I managed to probably break my toe by slamming it into a wall as I misguided my space in time. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've done so resulting in a very bruised/broken toe. That'll make for two days of walking fun.
We had no idea what to eat for dinner and really didn't want anything like what we had for lunch. Didn't have time to order a pizza as it was after 7pm at this time and had a ton of shit to do at home. So, went to the store, settled on some microwave pizza and some microwave fries. Immediately after my poor husband had to change out my tire to the donut as we are going to have a very short span of time when we get back to pick up our car at home so we can drop the rental off. Luckily a parade of vomit did not follow. Got some wash done and watched repeats of Grounded for Life, another cancelled show that I really liked.
So, this weekend has started off rather shitty. I'm almost scared to take this trip tomorrow as I'm afraid something worse is coming. At least I get a four day weekend! Hope yours goes better than mine has so far and enjoy the holiday!
Anywho, because we had the car today, dropped my car off at this repair shop who performed an alignment and inspection a month ago. Car is leaning to the left and making tons of noise. They pull it in the shop at 6:20pm (they close at 7pm) and call me soon after telling me there is a nail in the tire (which is why it is pulling to the left) but they can't remove it because it is in the "shoulder." Fantastic! Since they didn't look at it for 6 hours, nothing was open to get the tire replaced. They also could not hear any noise. I guess they are deaf as I hear it everytime I drive the hunk of crap around. Right before they called I managed to probably break my toe by slamming it into a wall as I misguided my space in time. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've done so resulting in a very bruised/broken toe. That'll make for two days of walking fun.
We had no idea what to eat for dinner and really didn't want anything like what we had for lunch. Didn't have time to order a pizza as it was after 7pm at this time and had a ton of shit to do at home. So, went to the store, settled on some microwave pizza and some microwave fries. Immediately after my poor husband had to change out my tire to the donut as we are going to have a very short span of time when we get back to pick up our car at home so we can drop the rental off. Luckily a parade of vomit did not follow. Got some wash done and watched repeats of Grounded for Life, another cancelled show that I really liked.
So, this weekend has started off rather shitty. I'm almost scared to take this trip tomorrow as I'm afraid something worse is coming. At least I get a four day weekend! Hope yours goes better than mine has so far and enjoy the holiday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home