Happy Friday to all. This week has seen some of the funniest and straight stupid employee investigations I've seen since the girl who thought an another employee was poisoning her coke and the ladies were jealous of her huge fat ass. I would love to write a script for a TV show about HR Departments. People have no idea the kind of wacky shit we deal with.
I am lovin' the new Three6 hit "poppin my collar." Although I really don't agree with anything they say, I love their beats. Whoever pulls their samples has a great ear, lots of good brassy Motown sounding beats. I'm a drum slut to the core. They definitely pick the best sounds on the albums for singles. Some of the other tracks seem too Cali for me.
Trying to get my mind of the boredom I'm experiencing at work. Walk during lunch time to get some air, but it doesn't solve the bigger problem that I don't like what my job has become. Still looking and had two interested companies, however both don't have anything right now. These are solid companies, so hoping the hear something in the next month or so. Mike has an interview on Tuesday, I will be so happy if he gets it. Will get him out of the house and making some money. Even a little bit helps, so he doesn't feel like I have to buy him everything. I'm sure that definitely hurts the pride big time.
Other than that, been working out like a fiend watchin' my Buffy's, looking for jobs, watching the birds on my feeders and the squirrels dumping the seed on the ground. Kind of in a rut, hoping to take some day trips to Asheville, maybe Charleston. Want to go to some places before we get out of the Carolina's. Well, have a good weekend and be good.
I am lovin' the new Three6 hit "poppin my collar." Although I really don't agree with anything they say, I love their beats. Whoever pulls their samples has a great ear, lots of good brassy Motown sounding beats. I'm a drum slut to the core. They definitely pick the best sounds on the albums for singles. Some of the other tracks seem too Cali for me.
Trying to get my mind of the boredom I'm experiencing at work. Walk during lunch time to get some air, but it doesn't solve the bigger problem that I don't like what my job has become. Still looking and had two interested companies, however both don't have anything right now. These are solid companies, so hoping the hear something in the next month or so. Mike has an interview on Tuesday, I will be so happy if he gets it. Will get him out of the house and making some money. Even a little bit helps, so he doesn't feel like I have to buy him everything. I'm sure that definitely hurts the pride big time.
Other than that, been working out like a fiend watchin' my Buffy's, looking for jobs, watching the birds on my feeders and the squirrels dumping the seed on the ground. Kind of in a rut, hoping to take some day trips to Asheville, maybe Charleston. Want to go to some places before we get out of the Carolina's. Well, have a good weekend and be good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home