Greetings from the Bluegrass State. In lovely, but freakin' freezing Lexington, KY. Here to train someone and hopefully take in some local flava'. Went to a semi-vegetarian restaurant, Alfalfa for lunch today. Had a very good avacado, swiss and hummus on wheat with a side of buttered peas and corn. Was delicious and hot on a miserable cold and rainy day. Downtown Lexington is a bit more rundown and kinda of scarier than I thought. Mike and I considered living here before we settled on Charlotte, which we are settling on for good. However, just read a CNN poll which said Lexington has a higher crime and pollution then average rating. No thanks. Nothing close to Baltimore and DC, but still, isn't what I expected. Hotel is pretty nice and have free high speed which is nice.
As the liberals are saying, Happy Fitzmas Eve! Meaning that tomorrow we are hoping that some of the Neo-Con elite get what is coming to them. It will be a glorious day if not only Rove goes down but if Cheney goes with them. One can only wet dream. I think my Imp and Peach are getting closer to reality, or maybe that is another very wet dream. It is raining and all...
Mike is coming around about finding a job, due to the fact we've pretty much burned every cent in our checking account. It's actually something we can talk about now without the anger and hostility. I honestly don't care what he does, it could be part-time, it could be a few hours a week. We need the money and I think it would be healthy for him. He wants me to help him put his resume together which are words I've been dreaming of for such a long time now. Feels so good to hear them.
Been having crazy dreams about my ex lately. Really annoying dreams since I haven't talked to the kid in years. The last time I saw him was probably late 2003 or early 2004 and was the first time I had seen him in about 8-9 years. Hope he's doing okay, I worry sometimes that when I start dreaming about someone that something is going on with them. He is always how he was back then in the dreams, not like the way I saw him a few years ago. Just makes me kind of sad. We were such opposites but I had such mad love for the kid. Or maybe it was stupid teenage dramatic bullshit. When you are a teenager your world if on fire all the time. Everything that you touch feels like it burns. So when something hurts, you feel like your world is destroyed. When you are happy you feel like a god. I don't want those feelings again, but sometimes it's better than the apathy that sets in when you grow up. That you feel stuck all the time. I always feel like my feet are in the mud, that I still have the imagation I did when I was 16, but my drive and my motivation are gone. I am an adult, and I fucking hate it.
I think those dreams represent me wanting more and wanting to do more with my life. That sitting in a chair for 8 hours solving problems, getting home and watching the same TV shows, doing the same workout, writing about the same shit over and over again. Every Saturday going to the same places, playing with the same dogs, yearning for more. A pattern that I don't like. I wrote this part in my book about how I sit at work and in my head I hear Joey Ramone screaming that "it's not my place in the 9-5 world." I have a spirit of doing my own thing, of dreams and inventions. I don't have the capital to do it, I don't think I have the motivation to get there just yet. I need to talk to my friend Josh, he'll help me figure this shit out. Mike is smart as a godamn whip, he really is. He absorbs information like a sponge. I know that it is going to benefit him greatly if we can find him something to do that uses that brain of his and challenges him. That's why I'd love to see him take classes, I think he would do so well. I need to work on his motivation too. One day we will get sick of being worker bee's and strike out on our own.
Alright, need to do work. Take care and have a good night!
As the liberals are saying, Happy Fitzmas Eve! Meaning that tomorrow we are hoping that some of the Neo-Con elite get what is coming to them. It will be a glorious day if not only Rove goes down but if Cheney goes with them. One can only wet dream. I think my Imp and Peach are getting closer to reality, or maybe that is another very wet dream. It is raining and all...
Mike is coming around about finding a job, due to the fact we've pretty much burned every cent in our checking account. It's actually something we can talk about now without the anger and hostility. I honestly don't care what he does, it could be part-time, it could be a few hours a week. We need the money and I think it would be healthy for him. He wants me to help him put his resume together which are words I've been dreaming of for such a long time now. Feels so good to hear them.
Been having crazy dreams about my ex lately. Really annoying dreams since I haven't talked to the kid in years. The last time I saw him was probably late 2003 or early 2004 and was the first time I had seen him in about 8-9 years. Hope he's doing okay, I worry sometimes that when I start dreaming about someone that something is going on with them. He is always how he was back then in the dreams, not like the way I saw him a few years ago. Just makes me kind of sad. We were such opposites but I had such mad love for the kid. Or maybe it was stupid teenage dramatic bullshit. When you are a teenager your world if on fire all the time. Everything that you touch feels like it burns. So when something hurts, you feel like your world is destroyed. When you are happy you feel like a god. I don't want those feelings again, but sometimes it's better than the apathy that sets in when you grow up. That you feel stuck all the time. I always feel like my feet are in the mud, that I still have the imagation I did when I was 16, but my drive and my motivation are gone. I am an adult, and I fucking hate it.
I think those dreams represent me wanting more and wanting to do more with my life. That sitting in a chair for 8 hours solving problems, getting home and watching the same TV shows, doing the same workout, writing about the same shit over and over again. Every Saturday going to the same places, playing with the same dogs, yearning for more. A pattern that I don't like. I wrote this part in my book about how I sit at work and in my head I hear Joey Ramone screaming that "it's not my place in the 9-5 world." I have a spirit of doing my own thing, of dreams and inventions. I don't have the capital to do it, I don't think I have the motivation to get there just yet. I need to talk to my friend Josh, he'll help me figure this shit out. Mike is smart as a godamn whip, he really is. He absorbs information like a sponge. I know that it is going to benefit him greatly if we can find him something to do that uses that brain of his and challenges him. That's why I'd love to see him take classes, I think he would do so well. I need to work on his motivation too. One day we will get sick of being worker bee's and strike out on our own.
Alright, need to do work. Take care and have a good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home