RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Monday, September 26, 2005

This past weekend was one that I wished I was back home for. Huge anti-war protest and concert in DC that made me home-sick all day. We watched the rally on C-Span 2 in the AM and then listened to it on XM for the rest of the afternoon. Wore my "truth is the first casuality of war" button in solidarity. Was pissed because I didn't even think to check if there were buses leaving here going to the rally, turns out there were two. Oh, well. I'm sure the idiots will still have us there next year after more thousands of our soldiers have died. To hear the idiots talk about how they need to cut programs to pay for Katrina relief when they are wasting sooo much freakin money in Iraq just makes me want to scream!

We are getting antsy to get into the new house, can't wait to see the inside! Probably the most unsafe move I've made in turns of renting, but we really loved the backyard and can't imagine that a suburban neighborhood like that would have any problems. This place is like where I grew up, too far to walk to anything, so the kids are outside on their bikes and skateboards. They seem to congregate at the pool area, so that is fine with me :) I had a nightmare that the place was super-tiny and crazy looking inside on the 2nd floor. My brain is in overdrive!

Alright, need to work out, I have gained over 15 pounds in 2 months because of this stupid medication the neurologist put me on. Just in time for my reunion. Fuckin A. I stopped taking it and am back to my other stuff that just helps me sleep. I'm not as happy or mellow as I could be, but I'm me. And that's okay right now. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home