Pardon my typo's. Been up since 7:15am this morning and is about 12:30am Eastern, however only 9:30pm Pacific. Trying to stay awake so I can adjust properly this week. Thursday is going to suck balls, flight is at 7:20am, why the hell did I do that?
Ate at this crazy raw food vegetarian restaurant tonight. I found a staple in my avocado fries (avocado with this weird crumb topping). Seriously, a staple. Does a raw diet include metal objects? I am a bit confused. I don't think it was supposed to be that raw... I kind of stopped eating at that point. I opted for the salad bar as there were items that were being kept hot and cold, the whole room temperature menu thing was kind of not my cup of tea, especially since I'm prone to getting sick quickly. Hoping I didn't digest any staples accidentially! The brown rice and ginger was good and the blueberry/strawberry/carob pie was... interesting. I'm going to hit PF Chang's at the Aladdin tomorrow night. Have never been there, figure I should try it on the companies dime to see if I like it. No gambling tonight, I am starting to get sick and needed one more smoke-free night before I engulf myself in the toxin tomorrow night.
Hoping to find the one casino where I would a good chunk of change (okay $25) on nickle slots. I loooove the Monopoly slots, have good luck with them.
Our landlord is starting to shark out on us, which has both of us frustrated and frazzled. A few weeks okay he told us that we could take whatever time we needed and that it was okay for us to stay a bit into October. I called him twice to confirm this last week, he never called us back. Today he calls Mike at 12:30pm wanting to come over with no notice to show the place. When I talked to him, his tune has changed. If someone signs for Oct. 1, we are shit out of luck. If that happens we are both going to be livid. Will have to spend 10 nights in a hotel, and store all our shit. Is going to cost a fortune. I wrote the new property manager to see if there is anything they can do to speed it up, OR if he does make us leave, if we can store our shit there for a few days. I typed up a letter stating that we need five days notice if before 10/10. I really feel like we are going to get screwed here. If we were back in B'more, would be a different story, but we have no family here, no friends. Not like we can store our stuff and stay with someone.
So, life moves on. Will do my best to have fun while here in Vegas. If there are any filthy rich people who read this blog... as Spinal Tap sang, "gimmie me some money."
Ate at this crazy raw food vegetarian restaurant tonight. I found a staple in my avocado fries (avocado with this weird crumb topping). Seriously, a staple. Does a raw diet include metal objects? I am a bit confused. I don't think it was supposed to be that raw... I kind of stopped eating at that point. I opted for the salad bar as there were items that were being kept hot and cold, the whole room temperature menu thing was kind of not my cup of tea, especially since I'm prone to getting sick quickly. Hoping I didn't digest any staples accidentially! The brown rice and ginger was good and the blueberry/strawberry/carob pie was... interesting. I'm going to hit PF Chang's at the Aladdin tomorrow night. Have never been there, figure I should try it on the companies dime to see if I like it. No gambling tonight, I am starting to get sick and needed one more smoke-free night before I engulf myself in the toxin tomorrow night.
Hoping to find the one casino where I would a good chunk of change (okay $25) on nickle slots. I loooove the Monopoly slots, have good luck with them.
Our landlord is starting to shark out on us, which has both of us frustrated and frazzled. A few weeks okay he told us that we could take whatever time we needed and that it was okay for us to stay a bit into October. I called him twice to confirm this last week, he never called us back. Today he calls Mike at 12:30pm wanting to come over with no notice to show the place. When I talked to him, his tune has changed. If someone signs for Oct. 1, we are shit out of luck. If that happens we are both going to be livid. Will have to spend 10 nights in a hotel, and store all our shit. Is going to cost a fortune. I wrote the new property manager to see if there is anything they can do to speed it up, OR if he does make us leave, if we can store our shit there for a few days. I typed up a letter stating that we need five days notice if before 10/10. I really feel like we are going to get screwed here. If we were back in B'more, would be a different story, but we have no family here, no friends. Not like we can store our stuff and stay with someone.
So, life moves on. Will do my best to have fun while here in Vegas. If there are any filthy rich people who read this blog... as Spinal Tap sang, "gimmie me some money."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home