RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

No complaints today. If I did I would be a real mega-bitch. It is still 75 lovely degree's outside right now and got up around 80 today. A hell of a beutiful day! Left the house and ended up coming back to change into something lighter. Had no idea it was going to be this warm. Ran some errands and then headed to Pineville (borders Charlotte) as I've always wanted to walk down their main street (is one block long) and see what shops they had. Only a few were open, all antique shops. Bought two necklaces for $6, nothing fancy, just some plain ones I can wear to work. I used to walk around antique row back in Cockeysville (suburb of B'more county Mike and I lived for a while) on Sunday's. These shops were much smaller and didn't have a lot of the old toys I like. Was still neat looking at some of the older pieces. After that ran my car through the car wash and headed home.

Mike and I have been playing catch inside a lot since we have no furniture. Bought us a fake-nerf today at Toys R' Us. Can you believe Nerf footballs are freakin $10 now a days? It's fucking foam, costs what $0.50 to make probably. Got a knock-off for $5. There is a park/field across from our house that has a batting cage set up. Hopefully I can convince him to play outside some time. I think next weekend I'm going to pick up a soccer ball. I played for 10+ years and is good exercise. Even if I just play by myself. Gotta lose this jibber jabber. I also need to make an appt. with this vein clinic here in Charlotte. My skin is pretty much see through and over the last few years my capillaries have been bursting like crazy in my legs. Is really fucking nasty looking. I'd like to get them treated (they shoot them with saline). It might sound vain, but I'm 27 years old. My legs look like they are 55. Wearing shorts is embarrassing as shit. It's not like one or two burst, they pretty much cover my legs after my knee. Maybe I'll buy some knickers :)

Made a healthy dinner tonight (fish, corn, salad for Mike and corn, salad for me). He's eating meat again. He's been wanting to for a while and as much as I'm disappointed, there isn't much I can do. I'm sure as soon as he sees video of animals being tortured/slaughtered for food he'll stop again. That's usually what happens. This time it started after the KFC thing. He does love animals, but he also loves hamburgers. I guess some people can turn it off, I can't.

I'm trying to go creulty-free in all the products I use. Today I picked up some good creulty-free hair stuff that was also on clearance (sweet!). Is Ice Tea scented! Pretty crazy! The only thing I'm going to have a hard time finding is a facial moisturizer with SPF 15 that doesn't break my skin out real bad. I'll have to see what exisits. If I didn't have such a relationship with chocolate and cheese... I really do. It's bad. I'm addicted. I've tried the fake stuff and it doesn't work for me. Oh, well, if those are all my vices, I guess I'm doing okay. Ah 7pm and 73, gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home