Morning, y'all. I am feeling a lot better today. Heard from two good friends last night and helped me feel a lot less lonely. Still have good feelings from the dinner and conversation last night. As Mike smoked a donated cigar (thanks Bill!) and I went on-line and found a few jobs that don't sound so bad. The golden ticket might be this PT job with FedEx near where I work. He was a small package supervisor for FedEx in his past job in B'more. Is entry-level, but is worth a shot! We just need to find him a place where he feels comfortable. We agree that is the key to it all.
Decided to donate some time to the Carolina Waterfowl Rescue. I wrote them last night and have already heard back. Tons of things I can do to help, return calls about the ducks from Freedom Park, help capture ducks so they can be rehabilitated, help raise babies (how fucking cool would that be?!), she said there will be a lot of work after Easter as people give them for pets and abondon them, fucking jerks! I also have those pictures I took (and many more) and might try and raise a profit for them that way. Anything I can do. I adore these ducks, they bring us such happiness. And to know that there are people out there who want to hurt them is just absurd! I guess I feel about ducks, the way people feel about children. Yeah, call me wacky, just not a fan of baby humans or children. Especially when they come to these lakes and just scream at the ducks. The ducks have no idea what is going on. And I love when they throw rocks in the water, such a joy. Yes, please expel one from my loins. No thank you!
The weather here is improving, is already in the 50's and I need to start exercising more. I have a chance to be in a documentary about Degrassi and I need to lose some of this blubber. My reunion is coming up in November and I'm not looking like this. I'm not fat, fat, but I have a lot of jibber jabber hanging off me. Especially in my arms and upper legs (thanks Mom!). It's kind of like my butt runs right into my thigh. Ain't that precious? Alright, got to go. Be good.
Decided to donate some time to the Carolina Waterfowl Rescue. I wrote them last night and have already heard back. Tons of things I can do to help, return calls about the ducks from Freedom Park, help capture ducks so they can be rehabilitated, help raise babies (how fucking cool would that be?!), she said there will be a lot of work after Easter as people give them for pets and abondon them, fucking jerks! I also have those pictures I took (and many more) and might try and raise a profit for them that way. Anything I can do. I adore these ducks, they bring us such happiness. And to know that there are people out there who want to hurt them is just absurd! I guess I feel about ducks, the way people feel about children. Yeah, call me wacky, just not a fan of baby humans or children. Especially when they come to these lakes and just scream at the ducks. The ducks have no idea what is going on. And I love when they throw rocks in the water, such a joy. Yes, please expel one from my loins. No thank you!
The weather here is improving, is already in the 50's and I need to start exercising more. I have a chance to be in a documentary about Degrassi and I need to lose some of this blubber. My reunion is coming up in November and I'm not looking like this. I'm not fat, fat, but I have a lot of jibber jabber hanging off me. Especially in my arms and upper legs (thanks Mom!). It's kind of like my butt runs right into my thigh. Ain't that precious? Alright, got to go. Be good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home