RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Friday, December 17, 2004

This week has been kinda crusty. Pretty much trapped at work all week starring glossy eyed at this awful spreadsheet I have to put togther. Was supposed to go to Dallas, that got axed. Was then supposed to go to Richmond and Roanoke, that also got axed. Today was probably the worst because EVERYONE I work around (in this one wing of our building) left before 2pm. I ended up blasting some tunes from my CD-Rom drive, but it was still pretty damn boring. I shouldn't complain, but I don't feel useful when I'm in the office. I like training and helping people and I really am starting to feel like they are turning me more into an administrator. That is what I came from and I swore I wouldn't go back.

Mike and I always talk about going into business for ourselves, a vegetarian restaurant, Made in America internet store, internet store for redheads, etc. I would really like to work more on my book and try and get that published. I have always hated working for people. I'm starting to get that twinge again. It's not real easy to become independently wealthy. Or even independently comfortable. Maybe one day. Alright, got to go, Degrassi is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home