Yikers, what a day. I had to terminate one person who kept making too many errors and then another one quit because he felt he was unjustified in being sent to work with our sheltered workshop (he was there an hour and it is standard procedure when someone gets injured and has restrictions). Today was just draining. I had a lot of other shit going on personally that I was trying to take care of during the day, didn't really work that way so I ended up leaving a bit late. Traffic sucked octopus and it took about an hour and half to get home. We ordered a pizza. I know that it is totally unhealthy to reward myself with food, unfortunately it is one of the only things that helps, especially when the weather bites monkey giblets and there just isn't anything else going.
I had a good conversation in the car home with my good friend in VA. It's nice having a person to talk to who knows your history and you know theirs. I guess that is why it is painful for me to make friends. I don't think I've really made friends in about 8 years. There are two people I talk to at work who I would probably meet for dinner or something, but in my department who really can't have friends. It is isolating at times but having Mike to talk to and tell secrets to helps a lot. We still have no idea what we are doing. We renewed our lease for another two months, but that's pretty much all I've got. The real estate market here is disguisting and completely unaffordable. Somethings are going on at work, so maybe NC will happen someday, who knows? For now I am crawling into bed and waiting for South Park, think I'm a tad too sleepy for Chappelle show tonight. Blah.
I had a good conversation in the car home with my good friend in VA. It's nice having a person to talk to who knows your history and you know theirs. I guess that is why it is painful for me to make friends. I don't think I've really made friends in about 8 years. There are two people I talk to at work who I would probably meet for dinner or something, but in my department who really can't have friends. It is isolating at times but having Mike to talk to and tell secrets to helps a lot. We still have no idea what we are doing. We renewed our lease for another two months, but that's pretty much all I've got. The real estate market here is disguisting and completely unaffordable. Somethings are going on at work, so maybe NC will happen someday, who knows? For now I am crawling into bed and waiting for South Park, think I'm a tad too sleepy for Chappelle show tonight. Blah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home