RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Shizbot. After a nice 3 mile walk today my tootsies are tired. There is this beast trail that was once a railroad line only a few miles from us (NCR Trail). We usually start at the beginning and walk up about a mile and half and turn back. Today we decided to drive up to another spot and start that walk from there. Think we did at least 3 miles today. Didn't see too many interesting creatures except this massive scary bird who was in the treetops. The creature was probably a good 3 feet across, I can only image it's wingspan. Was either a volture or buzzard. Mike kept clicking at it, I thought the fucking thing was going to swope down and eat us. Saw one chipmuck, a cardinal and this other very cool looking bird (blue back with an orange and gray front), other than that just a bunch of really loud high-pitched chirpy things we couldn't see up close. I always expect we are going to see a fox or a bunch of deer, but nothing. Even a snake would be cool and I friggin' hate snakes. We usually see our geese pals but not many ducks. It's nice to just be with nature for a while without a lot of people around. Calms you down a bit and takes you away from a lot of bullshit.

If anyone is interested in seeing our wedding pics, drop me an e-mail at krocktacular@hotmail.com. If you send me spam I will have the authority to chop one of your limbs off (my choice). Good nite Irene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home