RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Friday, February 27, 2004

Well, I finally had to do it. Close an e-mail account based on the amount of spams I receive. On my lycos account alone I receive well over 300 unsolicited spams a day. If you count the various other e-mail address I have, this jumps to almost 500 daily. Do people actually buy any of the shit spammers send? If so, shame on them. If people weren't making money from the spam they would probably get discouraged and stop. Instead I receive several spams a day on increasing my penis (hello, I'm a chick!), getting out of debit, seeing chicks make out, performance enhancers, etc. etc. etc. Boring boring boring.

Need to do some research to see who will get my vote on Tuesday. I already have a feeling Kerry is going to take MD, so I might buck it up and vote for an underdog. From what I've seen I'd almost prefer Edwards or Kucinich, I'll check this out later. The B'more City Paper has a huge spread with the issues and candidates and what's what.

Mike is being weird lately. Not sure if this is from lack of work or what. I feel like we aren't on the same page. It's almost nearing two months of unemployment without any money coming in. I feel like he doesn't feel the urgency to just take something, even if it's for a little while to help out with the huge bills we have. Have a feeling this is going to cause a big fall-out soon. I think he's depressed, but him just sitting here not doing anything is not helping. He won't talk to me, he just sits and watches TV. I am starting to feel like something is going on with him that he isn't telling me about. I come back from my trip last night and he acts like I just stepped out to go to the grocery store. I feel completely unappreciated and unloved. I don't want a big to-do, but it would be nice if I felt he was happy to see me. Maybe a flower or something or him being the one to give me a big hug and kiss, not the other way around. There is no romance and it does bug the shit out of me sometimes. Even just a little e-card every once in a while would be great. I send him e-cards and leave him notes when I know he's stressed out, but I don't get any back. It makes me feel totally unappreciated but I don't want to stop being me because he isn't reciprocating. Since we have no money I can't go to my shrink right now, so that really isn't helping. I don't want to get resentful, but if things don't change soon I have a feeling I will be going down that path. I've already told him a few times that I feel like he isn't being real loving towards me, he shrugs it off. Seems like he cares more about the next download. We need to support each other not resent each other. Now I'm getting upset. Time to sign off. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home