RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Friday, December 05, 2003

I'm feeling real shitty right now. Feels like something is wrong with someone I love. I get very weird vibes like this every once in a while, feel it down to my gut, scares the beejesus out of me (or something else, which I won't expand on). Today was shitty weather day in MD. Drive to work was in snow, than sleet, than snow, than sleet and then back to snow. Made for a fun 35 mile trek. This afternoon wasn't too bad, no one was on the road, but you still had the fuckfaces who trailed you as you tried to survive going 50 on the highway in the dark with slippery roads. I learned a new hand signal I think I'll start using for tailgaters as opposed to the finger. My last finger incident resulted in a nasty case of road rage by this jerkface who probably could of hurt us if he wanted to (unless Mike's Incredible Rage Hulk came out, then I'd feel sorry for the victim). My boss however, neglected to tell us that their building was closing at 3:30, this had me HOT! I was livid. We are treated like the bastard step-child. Are we not driving the same roads as they are? What makes them think it is unsafe for them but safe for us? I am still pissed. Another reason my company comes out zero when it comes to people. Alright, Mike is home, not happy but home. Bring on the house, the dogs and hopefully some fucking sanity. Being crazy and full of hate like this is not good for either of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home