RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Monday, December 08, 2003

A-hoy hoy. Did anyone catch the Simpsons on Sunday? Pretty funny shit, especially with Mr. T. Maybe you had to be a Jew to enjoy some of the quips, was a quality episode. Wished I had called my parents and had them watch. Oh, Jews, we are the life of the party. Although I don't believe in the g'man, when you are raised Jewish, some of the goo sticks on you, not easy to forget. That and latka's are the bomb!

Our holiday party is coming up on Saturday. I am forcing myself to sit at a more lively table this year. Last year we were stuck sitting with my boss and my peer, wasn't bad, just was a little uncomfortable. Hoping to sit somewhere with a bit more excitment this year. Will most likely be my last holiday party with them. I really want to move in 2004. Our lease is up in June, hoping to make a decision about what I want to do before then. Even if I take a job working with a recruiter in Kentucky, it will at least be a start. That way I can at least be considered a "local candidate" and be able to interview at other places. The cost of living is INSANE! Could get a great house and land for under $160K! Argh! Alright, we are gonna have a nice warm shower, together, oh-la-la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home