Feelin' slightly crappy tonight. I have this REALLY gross blister under my tongue in front of where they were working on my teeth. It is literally at least 2" and red and big and shiny and disgusting. Looking at it makes me want to vomit all over the place. And of course my tongue keeps going to it. Went back to the dentist and they said it was just a blister and was from the suction or gauze, must have ripped some tissue off. Blech and retch! Was feeling like shit all afternoon and not doing much better tonight. I hope I'm not getting the cuckoo flu, although I could use some down time. The drive this morning and afternoon was over an hour each way, makes you insane after a while. I really am having some vision problems at night. I know my dad does also, just feel completely blind out there.
Talked to someone at work who said he'd play the egg shaker in my go-go band :) Yeah, a big joke, maybe one day I'll get serious and actually do this. I want to invent steering wheel bongo's since you don't get good reverb off your wheel. I think the liability would be a bit too high. "Officer, I was playing When the Levee Breaks on my bitchin' steering wheel bongo's and didn't see that lil' old lady." Don't think that would fly (unless he was a Bonham fan).
Listening to the Pixies "Doolittle." Solid good songs on this album, my brother loves the Pixies, got me into them. A little strange, but still good. I am very grateful I had an older brother who was into all kinds of different things, lots of "college rock," indie rock, punk. I used to go into his room when he was at school and "borrow" tapes. I lost his copy of Evillive by the Misfits hanging outside this girl Annie's house back in my junior year of H.S, had to re-buy that one. He was none the wiser :) It was fun though having an older brother to go to shows with. If I lived closer to home I probably still would. Fugazi at Ft. Reno was our annual show and since they didn't play this past summer... Hopefully maybe they can do a show next summer, really missed that this year, had been going for the last 10 years, was a ritual. Listened to Repeater in the car this AM, brought back a lot of good memories. Those were always good shows, fun shows, moving shows. Alright, this monkeys gone to heaven.
Talked to someone at work who said he'd play the egg shaker in my go-go band :) Yeah, a big joke, maybe one day I'll get serious and actually do this. I want to invent steering wheel bongo's since you don't get good reverb off your wheel. I think the liability would be a bit too high. "Officer, I was playing When the Levee Breaks on my bitchin' steering wheel bongo's and didn't see that lil' old lady." Don't think that would fly (unless he was a Bonham fan).
Listening to the Pixies "Doolittle." Solid good songs on this album, my brother loves the Pixies, got me into them. A little strange, but still good. I am very grateful I had an older brother who was into all kinds of different things, lots of "college rock," indie rock, punk. I used to go into his room when he was at school and "borrow" tapes. I lost his copy of Evillive by the Misfits hanging outside this girl Annie's house back in my junior year of H.S, had to re-buy that one. He was none the wiser :) It was fun though having an older brother to go to shows with. If I lived closer to home I probably still would. Fugazi at Ft. Reno was our annual show and since they didn't play this past summer... Hopefully maybe they can do a show next summer, really missed that this year, had been going for the last 10 years, was a ritual. Listened to Repeater in the car this AM, brought back a lot of good memories. Those were always good shows, fun shows, moving shows. Alright, this monkeys gone to heaven.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home