I just got finished watching "Pumpkin." What a good fucking movie. Premise: richy rich foo-foo soriority girl whose life has been picture perfect thus far is assigned to mentor a mentally challenged man, Pumpkin, to help her sorority win this stupid sorority cup. She ends up falling in love with him and realizes the world isn't so perfect after all. Very touching, really funny at parts and definately something I would watch again.
Feel bad for all these people out there with no power for night two. I guess I had no idea that our power supply is so interconnected. Pretty fucking scary that one surge caused all of this. Can you even imagine if this was more widespread, water out, electricity out, how much that would fuck things up? Read an estimate that is costing the economy $30 billion a day, how they come up with that, I have no idea. No water, no restaurants, no restaurants, no money, no electricity no hotels, no revenue. You would think the fucking idiots would say, "hmm... maybe we should think of renewable energy sources," but no, they just want to put more powerlines in your backyard. Europe fucking laughs at us. We need to get some solar panels, some hydro some wind power, but that would be too forward thinking and you know us stupid Americans, only thinking of the now and not giving a shit what happens when we leave, got to love this species.
I am trying to collect major Karma points with Mother Nature and decided that until the wedding I shall not kill any of her insects, no matter how small. Not to say I killed anything before, but had limits on the size and species, small spiders- toast, fruit flies- toast, figure I'll be nice and maybe she'll reward us but not making it 100 degrees or pouring on our wedding day. Karma is a bitch, but I believe in it and hope she does right by us :) And no, I'm not super-serious about this, I say this semi-mockingly, but I do believe in Karma and I do believe what you do comes back to you. If I was some wayward bug that got into an office building by mistake and just wanted my freedom, I would hope that someone would help me find my way outside instead of squash me. Logic is simple, but it's what I live by. And people at work think I'm nutz when I carry some cuckoo looking bug outside, but it makes me feel better inside, so screw em'.
Was able to book 4/5 nights of the honeymoon as well as order my shoes. We also took our pictures with the photographer yesterday, that was totally uncomfortable and more posed than I would have liked, but I think some will turn out nice. We got some AWESOME shots of Mike and I and our duck pals (we took the photos at a lake with our photographer). Can't wait to see those, think some of the ducks were following us at one point, should look pretty cool. I still need to finalize the ceremony, finalize the song list, buy a necklace/headpiece/veil and finish the favors. Other than that I am peachy. Too bad I only have 2 weeks now. SHIT! I work well under stress, until my body starts to rot and then it's no fun. Just trying to stay healthy until then, wish me luck! Alright, almost time for bed. Have a good night and eventful weekend.
Feel bad for all these people out there with no power for night two. I guess I had no idea that our power supply is so interconnected. Pretty fucking scary that one surge caused all of this. Can you even imagine if this was more widespread, water out, electricity out, how much that would fuck things up? Read an estimate that is costing the economy $30 billion a day, how they come up with that, I have no idea. No water, no restaurants, no restaurants, no money, no electricity no hotels, no revenue. You would think the fucking idiots would say, "hmm... maybe we should think of renewable energy sources," but no, they just want to put more powerlines in your backyard. Europe fucking laughs at us. We need to get some solar panels, some hydro some wind power, but that would be too forward thinking and you know us stupid Americans, only thinking of the now and not giving a shit what happens when we leave, got to love this species.
I am trying to collect major Karma points with Mother Nature and decided that until the wedding I shall not kill any of her insects, no matter how small. Not to say I killed anything before, but had limits on the size and species, small spiders- toast, fruit flies- toast, figure I'll be nice and maybe she'll reward us but not making it 100 degrees or pouring on our wedding day. Karma is a bitch, but I believe in it and hope she does right by us :) And no, I'm not super-serious about this, I say this semi-mockingly, but I do believe in Karma and I do believe what you do comes back to you. If I was some wayward bug that got into an office building by mistake and just wanted my freedom, I would hope that someone would help me find my way outside instead of squash me. Logic is simple, but it's what I live by. And people at work think I'm nutz when I carry some cuckoo looking bug outside, but it makes me feel better inside, so screw em'.
Was able to book 4/5 nights of the honeymoon as well as order my shoes. We also took our pictures with the photographer yesterday, that was totally uncomfortable and more posed than I would have liked, but I think some will turn out nice. We got some AWESOME shots of Mike and I and our duck pals (we took the photos at a lake with our photographer). Can't wait to see those, think some of the ducks were following us at one point, should look pretty cool. I still need to finalize the ceremony, finalize the song list, buy a necklace/headpiece/veil and finish the favors. Other than that I am peachy. Too bad I only have 2 weeks now. SHIT! I work well under stress, until my body starts to rot and then it's no fun. Just trying to stay healthy until then, wish me luck! Alright, almost time for bed. Have a good night and eventful weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home