RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

The ball is a rollin'. All the invitations are out, have another dress fitting on Sunday, contract is sent for the ceremony musicians, list of tunes for the reception is getting bigger daily. On Sunday I'll drag my maid of honor to Prescriptives in Money Mall to get my final makeup trial. I still need to figure out transportation for us for the big day, get our engagement pictures taken, pick up our rings in Delaware (not until late August) and figure out what I'm doing with my hair, I'm sure a bunch of little pissy things will come up between now and then.

Been trying to work out like a fiend lately to get rid of some of this goo that is hanging off my bones. I'm not sure how I let myself get to the point of having fucking saddle bags at age 26, but my boss was telling me it might have something to do with playing sports growing up and building big thigh muscles. Blast those 11 years of soccer! For the last few years I've been totally inactive except for the weekends, so for the last several months I've been doing this indoor fast paced walking program. So far I've only lost 1" in my thighs, but at least it's something. That fat is fucking set in stone down there, will take a while to melt off. My abs are rock hard, always have been, have this monsterious uterus that I can't get rid of which bums me out. Been trying to do this workout at least 5 days a week (at least 10 miles a week) combined with strength training and stretching. There is this awesome adult kickball league in DC (which by the way, I thought of 5 years ago) but no teams are in this area. If they start up I am so joining. I freakin love kickball!

Work is going, really need some big projects to sink my teeth into, the little stuff is getting to be a drag. A job opp came up in NC, but it's not anywhere I've ever heard of, so I don't think I will persue it. Wish they'd have an opening in California or Washington State somewhere. Now that I'd be into. Alright, lots of junk to do. Have a good night folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home