Oh, almost forgot. Had another Henry dream last night. By the way, going to see the Rollins Band next Thursday, so I'm sure that has something to do with this. In the dream we were in this circle and he and I were signing a duet. Wasn't that bad either. Then some other girl joined in and there were 3 of us singing. So, after this was over, I went up to him and we were talking and I was asking him how his day was and wanted to see what he was up to tomorrow. He was saying, "do you think I'm your friend or something, I'm not your friend." I got very upset and was pissed, said "fuck you" and left. I don't know what that is about. Yes, have a huge desire to talk to the man, to have a conversation with him on a normal human level, but not sure what that other shit was about.
Alright, cake is eaten, need to work out now. Ate out twice today and if I'm serious about not looking like a blob for my wedding, not even my birthday gives me a day off. Peas out.
Alright, cake is eaten, need to work out now. Ate out twice today and if I'm serious about not looking like a blob for my wedding, not even my birthday gives me a day off. Peas out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home