Two post in two days, shiiiiit. Interview went VERY well last night. Was starting to get worried at 2 hours out that Mike had been eaten by some kind of land mammal, but a las he appeared and told me that it went really well. Figured as much. I've had some piss-poor candidates that you speed out of your office pretty quick, so if they take that long to talk to you, it's hopefully a good think. Although I was fucked once by this company who interviewed me 3 times (each at least an hour) and then didn't offer. I was piiiissed. It's a good thing though, they are way far from where we live and I would have gone apeshit in the traffic.
Listening to Pretty Hate Machine, I don't think I've heard this album for a good 5 years solid. It's good, kinda cheesy, but good. Still can't listen to "Something I Can Never Have," that song just triggers mucho bad memories from my crazed adolescence, used to listen to that song way too much back then. Alright, need to work out, getting chunky. Adios amigos.
Listening to Pretty Hate Machine, I don't think I've heard this album for a good 5 years solid. It's good, kinda cheesy, but good. Still can't listen to "Something I Can Never Have," that song just triggers mucho bad memories from my crazed adolescence, used to listen to that song way too much back then. Alright, need to work out, getting chunky. Adios amigos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home