RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Ok, now I'm pissed. My neutral is fading quickly. When this first started and we didn't see many causalities, when there weren't any POW's, than I said, ok, just get it done and get home. Now we are starting to see the casualities, we are seeing POW's, we are seeing more deaths as a result of war, not accidents. After today's occurances, my neutral is quickly leading way to anger. I can't say I ever supported the war, the troops always, the war, not so much. But once it started and I didn't see all that many causalities and what looked like little resistence, than fine, we're over there, get it done, go home. Now we are coming under more attack and you realize the caliber of fucking lunatics over there. Many are poor and uneducated that are left in the city. They are fucking pissed. You think the educated, profession people are still in that city? Unless you count the doctor's in the hospitals, good luck with that theory. Poor, uneducated people are dangerous. They are easily manipulated by those who claim to be smarter. After the war, things I'm sure will get better, but for now, they still are playing follow the leader and their leader is a few donuts short of a dozen.

And to top it off, my dad calls me and tells me they are taking my Nana to the ER in Baltimore because she has a high fever. She's currently in a rehab center, and luckily they have the resources to transport her (it's just too dangerous when she's that fragile). Alright, got to roll, shitty shitty day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home