RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Thursday, January 09, 2003

BLECH! Have been feeling monsterly shitty lately. Thank you Crohn's. Went to my GYN on Monday and going to see my GI tomorrow. Have no idea what normal is with this disease. This hot burning bloaty pain in my lower right quatrant. I guess it's normal, I have no freakin idea. Work has been VERY busy lately. Open enrollment is over and our carrier fucked up pretty bad. Lots of people still don't have the right health coverage or their benefits are messed up. Feel like I spend almost all of my day trying to straighten this crap out. In addition to not feeling well, it's a crudola combination and makes me frustrated and pissy.

Meeting with an officiant on Saturday. Basically she lets you set up the ceremony actually how you want it. If she has a heartbeat and seems ok, we'll go with her. As long as she doesn't mention the g' word (god), we're all good. Having our tasting with the caterer next Saturday. If that goes well, another contract signed. Still need to meet with a florist (already have one) and DJ and get the limo set up, then we'll be set. Also need to get with a travel agent about the honeymoon. My cousin works for Marriott, so we might get hooked up that way (I hope). Still trying to do San Diego and Hawaii (hopefully that will break up the trip). We'll see if it can be done. I think it'll be cheaper for us too, to fly out of BWI to LAX and then from LAX to Hawaii. Again, we shall see.

I can't even turn on the TV or read the news without wanting to explode. Bush's recent tactics to reduce the Clean Air Act, to send our troops (including my good friend) to war without proof, trying to appoint racists to judicial nominations, he just makes me so fucking angry. I think the country is tired of his bullshit. We've been in a recession since 9/11/01 and he hasn't done shit about it. His ideas of tax cuts are laughable. I'm glad other people who were once supportive of his stupid ass are changing their colors. Don't think 2004 will be a good year for him; his obsession with Saddam will only get our innocent troops killed. I think once that happens there will be a huge outrage from people for him to stop his shit and get them out of there. It's sad it will take that. Now our horrible governor has taken office and I fear for the environment of our state. His conservative truth hiding under his moderate front will show through and all the dumbass people who voted for him will kick themselves in the ass.

All of this makes me really pissed off. Looking forward to August. Til' then it's one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home