Gotta' love the Baltimore forecasters. It's supposed to be raining out there but lemme tell ya, it's a white Christmas. Think we have about 3-4" here. It's nice and everything but I am going to be bored off my ass. Was going to see The Two Towers, but I don't even think the movie theatre around here is open. Bogus! Have a lot of good stuff to watch/read thanks to Mikey's presents. I got: moola from my parents and brother, from Mike: Victoria's Secret G.C. (I only dig the lotions and stuff, their underwear is hoochie), Lord of the Rings Trilogy + the Hobbit bookset, The Chronicles of Narnia DVD set, Moon Bear book, Ben Folds Live CD, Ben Folds self-titled, and a new optical mouse. Good freakin haul. Mike got; sweater from my parents, from me: new Slapshot CD, Dag Nasty t-shirt, some DVD-R's, some DVD-Ram's, Bad Religion DVD, Smashing Pumpkins DVD, Best Buy gift certificate, and a pair of silk pajama pants. Beast.
I'm supposed to be watching Rock and Roll High School right now but fucking HBO Comedy channel is all screwy. Almost seems like it's scrambled. Lame. For now, I'm listening to it. I remember almost getting into a hell of a fight with my college Rock and Roll History professor. He was this twat from Ireland whose favorite band was Yes. They have some good songs, but come on now! He made this comment when we were "studying" punk (more like glancing it over since he had no interest in teaching it) that the Ramones were the worst band ever. Of course I said something to him. Don't remember what it was, but it wasn't nice. You wanna throw down bitch? Wish I could have said that! What a fucking dick! He also didn't teach anything about Motown, maybe mentioned a little about Barry Gordy but that was it. Nothing about the continuation of Motown in the late 60's- 70's. Arghs! That class really pissed me off. And we had to watch a Grateful Dead video. At least my punker friend was there and we busted on all the stupid hippies. That was a plus. Alright, I guess I'll get a headache trying to find Kate Rambo and Eaglebower. Fuckin A.
I'm supposed to be watching Rock and Roll High School right now but fucking HBO Comedy channel is all screwy. Almost seems like it's scrambled. Lame. For now, I'm listening to it. I remember almost getting into a hell of a fight with my college Rock and Roll History professor. He was this twat from Ireland whose favorite band was Yes. They have some good songs, but come on now! He made this comment when we were "studying" punk (more like glancing it over since he had no interest in teaching it) that the Ramones were the worst band ever. Of course I said something to him. Don't remember what it was, but it wasn't nice. You wanna throw down bitch? Wish I could have said that! What a fucking dick! He also didn't teach anything about Motown, maybe mentioned a little about Barry Gordy but that was it. Nothing about the continuation of Motown in the late 60's- 70's. Arghs! That class really pissed me off. And we had to watch a Grateful Dead video. At least my punker friend was there and we busted on all the stupid hippies. That was a plus. Alright, I guess I'll get a headache trying to find Kate Rambo and Eaglebower. Fuckin A.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home