Uh, disregard that last post, something is screwy with the linkage. Let's try again... The announcement is finally up, check it out at The Gazette. Day off was more like super-crappy busy day. Took the car to the shop to finally get a real opinion on what is going on. Stupid service engine light started coming on Sunday. They fixed everything pretty nicely. Definately drives a bit better (had some tire balance, belt, fuel/filter issues). Was getting worried there for a while. Alright, head is hurtin and need to do s'more fishing for Mike's holiday presents. Think he's gonna like what I have in mind...
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- The announcement is finally up... view it at: Bea...
- No Cannibal Corpse tonight. Not like I'm real ups...
- Ok, the denial stage is over. I think I'm still in...
- Thanks Maryland. I really hope you are happy with...
- Ok, I'm worried. Election Day today and I feel li...
- Another week from hell. Had fun though for most of...
- I feel like a world-class asshole. No, I didn't g...
- The week from hell is almost over; will be complet...
- Just found out one of my former co-workers passed ...
- Made it back a while ago, no sniper action (gladly...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home