Thanks Maryland. I really hope you are happy with yourselves. In two years when Erlich's slot program has increased crime in your area, when your land is sold under you to make way for big business, when there is no green left in the state, pat yourself on the back. I hope his sprawl eats you alive.
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- Ok, I'm worried. Election Day today and I feel li...
- Another week from hell. Had fun though for most of...
- I feel like a world-class asshole. No, I didn't g...
- The week from hell is almost over; will be complet...
- Just found out one of my former co-workers passed ...
- Made it back a while ago, no sniper action (gladly...
- Leaving in a bit to go back to the hometown. Meeti...
- Been at a training session in Columbia for the las...
- Things are just kinda... going, which is why I hav...
- My pops got released for the hospital today and is...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home