Wrote that letter. Took a lot out of me, but it all needed to be said. Hoping the receipent will give me another shot. Can only hope. Turns out the girl across the hall didn't hit my car (or so she says). She seemed very honest, what can I do? Will be fun paying for that and for my colonoscopy/endoscopy and rent. Fuck, will be broke for a bit. Being an adult sucks. Boooo!!!
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- Today was like an emotional rollercoaster on crack...
- Don't take your anti-depressant for one day... Alm...
- Damn Lord of the Rings. Just watched it. What a ...
- Think my head is going to explode. There is so mu...
- "Here comes the bride...." Well, guess what? I a...
- Ok, so I watched. I am weak. Just a little and o...
- Staying away from the TV tomorrow. I'm having som...
- I start this rant by saying, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRON...
- Mike and I were supposed to go up to PA today for ...
- Just wrote an article about my journey into the wo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home