RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Fuckers. This post just totally erased. Anywho, Mike and I just finished watching Death to Smoochy. What a good flick. Very very very weird movie. Don't really make movies like this much anymore. Had a bit of a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory ring to it. Very much recommend it. I'm sure it'll become a cult favorite. Big fan of Ed Norton. Not only is he monsterly cute (yeah, I'm a tool), he also is a smart guy. Have loved him in all his roles, even that fucking nazi he played in American History X. Just have to picture him without that swastika. Ick. He's got strong MD roots. Grew up here. Think his grandfather founded Columbia, MD or some shit. Wish I had seen him when they were filming Red Dragon around the city. I know he still comes back here, maybe one day I'll get to see him. Someone keeps calling us and hanging out tonight. Maybe my dad is stalking us, he never leaves fucking messages. Too late to talk to him and get all angry anyway. They have been riding my ass lately about all the wedding plans Peas out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home