RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Update: Work is going damn well. I find myself confronted with a lot of information that I learned in school and I am able to easily understand it. Thank you to my professors and shout out to my brain for actually retaining information, you go brain! My boss is very nice and I have started building relationships with some of the other staff members. It's kinda hard because HR is a tricky department. People treat you a little differently. Some good, some with more reservation. It's odd, hopefully it will get better and people will open up to me a bit more. It's only my 3rd day for cripes sake.

Keep having reoccuring dreams about this old friend that I haven't seen/heard from in several years. We were real tight, like super-fucking tight and things just kinda went to shit when I let my emotions go crazy. It's a long story, but I miss the kid so much. He is in my dreams all the time, and lately almost every night. This scares me a bit because I wonder if he is ok, if there is something wrong. I've keep checking Google to see if I can find out anything about him, what he is up to, etc. I am not a stalker, I am just a lonely nerd who has nothing better to do than see if this awesome human being is still kickin' it. All I know is that after we stopped talking he was active in some marathons and some triathalons (I think that's right?), but other than that, zip. Haven't seen him at any shows, nada. Steve, if you are out there, I am sorry and I miss you severely!

Another one of my friends got engaged this past weekend. Feel like the clock is ticking. Graduated school, have a job, making good dough, still in love, what the farge is he waiting for? Talked about it yesterday again, maybe soon? The farking ring is in the closet and with each passing day it is mocking and taunting me. I want it on my freakin finger! I know I should be more patient so I will shut up.

Have been on this quest for the last week to find shoes for work. The whole not wearing leather clause really bites me in the ass. In title, yes I'm a vegetarian, but when it comes to skins and testing I am vegan style and have been for about 9 years. It's been friggin' impossible trying to find fake leather or canvas work shoes with no heels. Been to DSW a few times, and they have something shoes but, of course, they aren't in my size. I really need to go to a Hecht's and Payless cuz' they usually have decent stuff. Boo to all your jerky shoe makers for making everything with animal skins. Douchebags. Showertime. Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home