Just wrote an article about my journey into the world of Crohn's, will post the link of my e-zine tomorrow. For now, find it here.
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- Just wrote this long-ass letter to Greg Graffin (a...
- Today we are off for the last big hoorah (not hoor...
- I've made $1.12 posting my opinions on epinions. ...
- Long story time. Alright, first ALL show on Frida...
- Another crappy way to die. That's got to be a pai...
- This is probably one of the crappiest ways to die.
- Today I did CPR/First Aid training. Kinda scary sh...
- Whew. I am freakin exhausted. This weekend has bee...
- Update: Work is going damn well. I find myself co...
- Turns out I have mild Crohn's disease. Not real h...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home