RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I've made $1.12 posting my opinions on epinions. Check out my Wendy's review. What a fun place that is (not!). I have been zombified the last 2 days. I guess the driving/action has finally gotten to me. We had a hell of a time, so it is worth it. Work is going well. I am finding myself lagging big time around 2pm or so. Makes the last 3 hours go by real slow. Been drinking a Coke in the afternoons which helps a little, but man, I need a freakin' ciesta. Worked part-time since early 2001, so it's definately a change doing the 40 hour thing. Usually very busy in the morning and then after lunch it tapers off. I am really excited about what I do though. Honestly I think I made the right choice going into Human Resources. When I initially graduated and thought I was going to be fucked in regards to finding a job, I wasn't so convinced. But now, actually administering benefits, answering people's questions and just getting to talk to other people and help make their jobs less stressful, it's a damn fun and challenging place to be. Alright, need to take a shower. Bedtime will be early tonight. zzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home