Another crappy way to die. That's got to be a painful death! ALL weekend is over. I'm too fucking exhausted to write about it right now. It was a damn good time, 3 damn good shows. Karin go bye-bye now.
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- This is probably one of the crappiest ways to die.
- Today I did CPR/First Aid training. Kinda scary sh...
- Whew. I am freakin exhausted. This weekend has bee...
- Update: Work is going damn well. I find myself co...
- Turns out I have mild Crohn's disease. Not real h...
- Doing better today. Stomach was kinda crampy a lit...
- That sucked, bad. Mike was with me at the beginni...
- Feeling a lot better than I did last night. That s...
- T-minus 15 hours. I feel like shit right now. The...
- Booourns. My stomach is not happy. I am having 2 p...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home