RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Friday, July 05, 2002

Man o' man. Sitting in front of the computer with a stupid heat pack on my neck. Always had problems with my neck, but this shit is getting out of control. Doc at school says there are 2 spasms in there. Now there is this crazy knot that hurts when I swallow. Boooo!! Stupid body is trying to self-destruct I think. Speaking of, forgot to tell you of the fun events of a few Sunday's ago. Was checking my friends page when I got this pain right below my chest but before my stomach. I have acid reflux disease, so it's nothing new, but this time it was really really intense. Mike had just woken up and I told him I felt like I was going to pass out. Made it to my bed and I don't know if I blacked out, but damn it was close. Was sweating like a pig, tingling everywhere, hearing muted, all that fun stuff. Kept repeating this mantra to myself, "you're going to be ok, you're going to be ok." Think the whole thing lasted about 5 minutes. Scared the shit out of me though. Went to see my GI and I am finally going to get some tests done. I'm on this really strong prescription anti-acid which is helping a bit. They don't know if the lining of my esophagus is wearing away or what not. Fun! Maybe I'll get a pig esophagus, ick. So, again, body isn't happy, wants to do away with me.

On a non-self-absorbant front, hope everyone had a relaxing 4th o' July. It was pretty iffy after that shooting at LAX, then the plane crash into the families picnicing, but at least that is all that happened. Can't say the airport thing and plane crash aren't going to somehow manifest in my nightmares though. Can't wait for that. Some new details are in about the shooting at LAX, twas' an Egyptian man, had TONS o' ammo with him, wife and kids were in Egypt for the summer, neighbor said he complained to management about his upstairs neighbor hanging an American flag. Hmmmm.... and he attacked an Israeli ticket counter. The FBI is saying it might be a hate crime, rather than terrorism. Can someone explain the difference to me? He attacked an Israeli ticket counter in an American airport. Don't see how this could be viewed as just a hate crime. Who knows if there are anymore of this psycho's out there. If they don't like it here, why don't they just leave? No one asked this man to live in our country, if he has a problem with us, how we deal with other countries, see ya! Of course he has a right to protest, but that does not give him the right to take out innocent people. Douchebags.

Alright, need to read the paper. Have a jolly weekend. Can't wait to hit Rehoboth on Sunday. Um... Nic-o-boli!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home