RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Wednesday, July 17, 2002

It feels nice having some free time and not have to worry about papers or exams. Hoping I get an A' on this last paper so I can keep my 4.0. I've gotten some compliments on that from prospective employers, so it would be kinda cool to keep it that way as a final thing. And yeah, I guess I'd be proud of myself. Worked hard for this. I'm nervous though that my paper isn't A' quality. Never gotten anything less than that from this professor and I have over 2 1/2 pages of references, so he knows I worked hard on it. We shall see I guess.

So, in my free time I've been working to get pictures up on my site. I think I am going to do the slideshow thing for pictures that aren't already in thumbnails. You can see my progress thus far at: http://www.geocities.com/krunett/Pavers_SlidesLa1.htm

If you get a javascript error I apologize. I have no idea what the problem is. I got one at first and then it went away, so who knows? Had a good talk today with my supervisor about religion. We are kinda on the same wavelength about it and agree that it is better just not to bring it up at work. People get so damn touchy about it. There is this maintenance man at work who came up to one of my co-workers when I was with her and started talking about church and god. He asked me if I went to church and I said no. He then proceeded to tell me that I should find god, blah, blah, blah. When I told him that he is entitled to his own opinions about it and I am entitled to mine you would have thought I had sparked WW3. He looked at me like I was nothing, just because I didn't believe like he did. It is pretty sad that people can discount each other so much based on religion. And yeah, I'm harsh about it, but 80% of my friends right now are quite religious people. We don't talk about it, it's a non-issue. They still love me, regardless of what I do or don't believe. Not a lot of people know how strongly I feel about it (except my supervisor and one of my pagan co-workers). I feel like I'm hiding a bit of my personality, but at the same time, it's better I keep my mouth shut about it. Of course if someone were to force it on me, that is another story. Could argue for days.

Alright, got to get ready for bed. Haven't been sleeping well at all. The muscle relaxants aren't doing it for me anymore, not making me tired and not doing much to the muscles either. Booo. Last night I was up with acid reflux and naseua for about 4 hours. Need to get my prescription filled but I am lacking funds right now. Have some other stuff I can take. Feel like it's gonna be another rough one, can feel the shit in my esophogus. It is not a fun disease. Stuff doesn't go down when you swallow, or it just stays there. You can fill your stomach and esphogus burning. Feels like a fucking heart attack. Can't wait for those damn tests to figure out what is going on. Till next time America...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home