RedHeadGo's Bloggy von Blogenheimer

Feeling like a few words...

Thursday, July 11, 2002

I am such a lazy-ass. I didn't write anything for my paper tonight. Instead I completely revamped the intro page to my website. Arghs! I really need to get my ass crackin on this but I have like no motivation. You'd think I would just get it done, it being my last paper for at least the next few years. I really need to be in a writing kinda mood, unfortunately I'm in a reflective mood, not scholarly mood. Boo on my moods.

Can't wait for the 16th, 17th, and 18th o' August. One of our favorite bands, ALL, is playing 3 shows in our neck of the woods and we are going to all of em. Starts out on Friday night in Baltimore, yes Baltimore. Don't think they've ever played here, or if they have it was a damn long time ago. That show should be great, and it's a 15 minute drive, which is nice. They are playing Reading, PA the next day at this new venue next to this skatepark, tis' a matinee show. That night they are playing in West Chester, PA, a late show at Rex's (where we've been before, small ass spot, 21+, so that should be tight). I'm gonna drive, but we are staying over in Malvern, PA, so we can eat at this beast vegan Chinese restauarant on Sunday that has this AWESOME lunch buffet. Homeward bound and tired as fuck on the 18th. Not looking forward to the driving, but the shows should be great and I can finally get some ALL pics. Got some good one's of the Pavers out at Rex's, so I shouldn't have a problem with ALL. Don't know what the crowd is going to be like for that show. Usually in Philly its mostly kids and a handful of older people. Guess it'll be those older people and kids with fake ID's.

Got to get ready for bed. Don't give me shit, I know it's only 9:11pm. Fucking monkey trumpets. That is the 4th time in the last 3 days that I've looked at the clock at it reads 9:11. It scares me a bit. A year ago that would be meaningless, today it's a bit freaky. Sleep tight, strangle those bed bugs if they try to bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home