Doing better today. Stomach was kinda crampy a little bit earlier, but is doing better now. Almost bedtime. Will be headed to the parents house for a day or two to see my pal Lara (and maybe Rosey) and hang out with the rents' before I start my new job on Monday. Should be a good time. I tend to get bored at home really easily, but now that I have a car that should help with that. I'm outtie.
About Me

- Name: RedHeadGo!
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Birding, music, travel, photography, life of a red head.
Previous Posts
- That sucked, bad. Mike was with me at the beginni...
- Feeling a lot better than I did last night. That s...
- T-minus 15 hours. I feel like shit right now. The...
- Booourns. My stomach is not happy. I am having 2 p...
- As my professional life gets rolling like Big Whee...
- Wrote a long e-mail to Gray Davis a few days ago t...
- Didn't sleep too well last night. There are a cazi...
- Holy cow! What a week this has been. First I rush...
- All I can say is it's about friggin time. Califor...
- I was watching the dreaded anti-music channel MTV ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home